Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Why I LOVE Fabric" Contest Winners!

OKAY! Well thank you to all of you who commented on Why You Love fabric!
Clearly there are lots and lots of fabriholics out there! 
I am wondering if there is a support group for fabric hoarders and the people who live with them and deal with their addiction! I am one of those people, (a hoarder) so I can relate to everyone who made a comment, and I am not ashamed to admit it:)

Now let me get down to business and announce the WINNERS! (DRUMROLL PLEASE...)

The winner of the Laminated "Priscilla" 
Metro Slouch Bag is....
B GREENE!


The winner of the 10" stack of Priscilla fabric is...
MEL!



The winner of the rollie pollie of Priscilla Fabric is:
PHYLLIS W!

The winner of the fat quarter bundle of Priscilla fabric is"
GALE KY QUILTER!


To the winners: Please send me an email: lilatuellerdesigns@gmail.com with your MAILING address so I can send you your prize!

Thanks to all of you who entered! It's always so hard to not let everyone be a winner! I wish I had enough fabric to go around to all of you! I love you all for being such a great support to me, and for loving fabric like you do!
KEEP SEWING!

Love,

9 comments:

Rosa said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thnaks for hosting!

Carrie P. said...

congrats to the winners.

Gale, Ky quilter said...

I can't believe I won the beautiful fat quarter bundle of Priscilla!!! You made my day! Sent my mailing address to your email. Gosh, will I be looking for the postman at my house!!!! Thank you!!!!

Gill said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

melsheljack said...

Have you heard from Mel yet? I am not sure if that was me.
Mel Jackson

Gexton said...

We are producing 100% cotton yarn of several counts ranging from 10/s up to 40/s for knitting and weaving.
yarn exporter in Pakistan
standard textile Mills Pakistan

HEDEN said...

Thank you for your visit and nice comment on my blog.Always wait for you.

Jackson said...

While searching for a website where i can get Chanel flats for a party. I got your website and can't stop myself by complimenting that you really did a great work. Thanks for inspiring and keep sharing.

Kellum Wilson said...

I am starting a sewing circle in my neighborhood next month, and I would love to introduce this collection to the group!