Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Fabric Collection on the Horizon!!

Hey you guys!
It's me again...I know I know, I am the worst blogger in the whole world! It's been a whirlwind since Christmas day when we had a little fire in our house which caused me all sorts of drama ever since! Everything in the house was damaged by the smoke it seems, and we have been busy cleaning and painting and laying carpet...etc. So that's my excuse for now.

But guess what!?
I am really excited because I just saw the final prints for my newest collection to be debuting at the May Quilt Market in Portland! 

The collection is called..."Priscilla"
It is full of soft color that will be perfect for spring and summer sewing...for quilts, clothing, accessories, bedding, you name it! There will be a few laminates as well...which make for some great bags and such! 

Major Tip of the Day: I also recommend recovering your kitchen chair cushions in laminated cotton, because then you can wipe off the spills instead of freaking out!! I just got a new kitchen table and chairs (a-la the fire) and as soon as I get a second I am going to recover the cushions in laminate even though we haven't even gotten them dirty yet! Not even gonna wait for that.

So here is a little sneak peek for you!
 
And the link to view the whole collection:
http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/shop/category/riley-blake-designs/coming-soon/priscilla/priscilla-cottons/

It's a little softer than I have done in a while! I hope it will be fun to work with...maybe a baby girl's nursery, or a big girl's bedroom! Maybe just some fun dresses or skirts. I hope you will enjoy it, and ask for it from your local quilt shop!



Giveaways are coming soon...check back!

7 comments:

knitting pretty too said...

I love the new line!! I can't wait until Spring!! woo hoo!

Lisa Lisa said...

Beautiful!!!

Fran Kingston Dill said...

Love!

Gill said...

Gorgeous!

Sarina said...

Oooo... Love it! But the Damask, Wallpaper, and Ball prints are my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how awful to have a house fire. Hope things are getting back to normal for your family. And I love the sneak peek at the new fabric. Beautiful, soft colors.

Amy

marielle murray said...

I like the color combination. The color looks good and good with the eyes.

wholesale dresses