Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Future Looks Bright



Looking ahead...
Fall market in Houston is looming ever closer. In late October I will be heading to Houston with my little team of helpers, to set up my exhibit for my new fall collection which will be shipping in November. I know that seems far away, but you know how time flies. 

 The theme for my display is...WEDDING!


These colorful little desserts are just a sampling of the delectable eye candy that I will have on my dessert table, so be sure to drop by if you are there to check them out! There promises to be many yummy surprises.

The collection I have to show will be a little different from what I've done in the past. In fact, it may be hard to recognize as mine...simply because of the palette. It's not classic "Lila Tueller" colorful. In fact...there's no color at all!
Here's a little sneak peek at the fabrics you will see on display at my booth if you go:



Now you understand.
This collection is called MYSTIQUE. And as you can see...it has a sophistication and drama that I have not done before.
Also...if you are coming to market, please be sure to arrange time in your schedule to come to my Schoolhouse class! There will be good reasons to come...I think you will be glad you did!

So that's all for now...I hope you will stay tuned for some great giveaways coming soon! I have Bohemian Festival fabrics to give away :)




15 comments:

CJ said...

Not going to market but I LIKE your new line!

Bree said...

wow, I really love the drama in your new line! Totally unexpected color (or lack of!) pallate but really love it! Especially that gray with the black floweres outlined in white!

Debi said...

This fabric is beautiful, I am going to look for it at my LQS.

The Pitter Pat Boutique said...

Love
Love
Love
the new line. I will own much of this! :-)

And I'm on the edge of my seat for the Bohemian giveaway! :-) As you know, I love all things Lila Tueller!

Brita said...

I had to look at the top of the blog again to be sure I was on yours -- black and white and gray? What??? At first I was tempted to get out my Crayolas and color in the white parts -- LOL! But you know what? It is stunning, black and white, so traditional, so lovely.

Shirley Ann said...

The fabrics are really beautiful!

Lila Tueller said...

Thanks for the compliments! Glad you like:)

Tricia said...

I really really like your new line - so many stick to same ol', same 'ol and I like how you're mixing it up. Classic colors that never go out of style - simple goodness that makes your next color line something to look forward to. There's a lot to be said for a simple kind of life these days! I love it.

Trudi S. said...

Love, Love, Love the new fabric colours...or lack of!!! Can't wait to try them in a Stella skirt!

Mdf skirting said...

You are so imaginative to come up with these kind of project,and yet you do it successful because it is creative and looks so attractive with it's color.

Michelle Plen said...

The Eden range is just beautiful! So pretty and feminine! With a grandbaby on the way this would be just perfect!

The Zeediks said...

You are so talented Mama. Love you.

M.Yeager @ always late to the party! said...

I absolutely LOVE the new line and will be purchasing lots of it!

Wholesale Box Designers said...

The designs are so beautiful and you use good color combination. I will design my own fabric now.

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com