Friday, November 18, 2011

Contest Winners!!


Hello Blogworld friends...It's time to announce the winners of my blog contest! I know you have been very patiently waiting, so let's get right to it!

But first...(heehee) check out the new video I did with Cindy Cloward of Riley Blake! This video is a little tutorial showing how to make the three projects found on my new panel for Fiona's Fancy. There is a panel for every colorway, and also in laminated cotton, so it's an easy and fun way to try out laminates if you haven't already. There is no pattern to buy, all of the instructions are right there on the panel.
Click on the picture above to be taken to the video!
You can purchase your own panels HERE.
This link takes you to Quilthome.com, which is featuring my fabric line including the panels, and doing a coupon promotion right now...and all next week!
The panels were so popular that they sold out within a couple of days, but they are getting more in stock right now, so this is the time!

NOW...for the contest winners!!

You know what? No one ever told me how hard it was going to be to pick winners for this contest! It was torture! There were so many really great comments...so many that I totally resonated with and learned from, and felt inspired by! I am glad that there were not more entrants, because I don't think I could have read too many more without saying "I give up! These are just too good, and it's too hard to choose!"

Please know that I loved all of the comments. Every last one! They were adorable and precious, and funny and heartwarming, and I could go on and on!

The First Place winner of a Layer Cake and a Charm Pack from Fiona's Fancy is:

Blogger tpott said...

No-one ever told me, how much pain and happiness a parent could hold. Until I saw both pain and happiness in my parents eyes, as they took care of me and my 6yr old son, while I was going through cancer treatment. It was harder to see their pain, than anything I was going through. It's been 6yrs this month. I will never be able to express my love for them, if I live to be 100. I can only hope to be half the parent they've been to me. ;-> Toni Anne




The Grand Prize Winner
of a JellyRoll, a Fat Quarter Bundle from Fiona's Fancy is:
Blogger Briawna:

No one ever told me how draining every aspect of motherhood is, from pregnancy to birth to trying to recover some semblance of my body to functioning on no sleep to dealing with cranky kids to having no brain cells left to running so hard after my escaping toddler I almost pee my pants to the bone-crushing love i feel for these beautiful babies (i know, extreme run-on sentence). no one ever told me i'd love #2 and #3 just as much as #1. I'm glad no one told me, though, because i might have been hesitant to take on this adventure and i wouldn't trade this motherhood experience for anything.

Briawna

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Please email me with your mailing addresses and I will get your prizes out to you ASAP! Lilatuellerdesigns@gmail.com

I want to thank everyone who commented, your sage words of advice and reflection were wonderful, helpful, meaningful, and full of wisdom! I will continue to post the comments on my facebook page until they are all done. Check the facebook page regularly to see your comments! And remember to "like" my page...I need fans!

Thanks again to all of you!





4 comments:

Peach Rainbow said...

Congrats to the lucky duckies! :D

JJ said...

loved your tutorial

dana said...

You picked the right ones! Both brought tears to my eyes.
They are going to love your fabric!!

Jacqueline said...

Loved your video! Really fun in the laminated fabric!