Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Days

I just got home from a great trip to California over our spring break. We drove with most of the family to see my daughter and her family, which turned out to be a wonderful experience in almost every way! The road trip was actually not bad at all...thanks to the DVD player in the car! (What would my parents have done to have one of those when I was growing up!?)

One of the great things about the trip was that I was able to take some photos of my new pattern designs for my booth and for the covers of the patterns themselves. It was really fun using Halle and Lola as my models! They could not have been cuter or sweeter! Now that I'm home there is tons of work to catch up on, and I know I will pay for the time I spent playing...but it was so worth it!

Here are some of the highlights.


This is Halle wearing the Lollipop Lola Top, Hat and shorts in the Rose colorway.

That's my new quilt, made from all of the colorways combined. It's very 3-D and super cute!


Below is Lola wearing the same outfit in the pink colorway, in a dress version without the shorts.




Now Lola is wearing the Day at the Park jacket and skirt in the blue colorway. We haven't tried putting the hat on yet. Will she keep it on???



We switched out the skirt for the pants. Now she can really crawl!




She actually didn't mind the hat! I was so surprised. What a sweet face!




Back to Halle Rose... She was such a pleasure to work with. Love that little girl!


Such fun for Grandma!

Watch to see when these sewing patterns become available. It should be in a just a few weeks!

My brand new "Lola's Posies" fabric line can be seen now at Riley Blake Designs.
It will be available in May/June.

Watch for an awesome new bag pattern called The Malibu Market Bag for my new Lola's Posies laminated fabrics, and a pattern for amazing organizers too! (you're gonna want them!) I think the pattern will be called "Ultimate Organizers".

If you caught the sneak peek of the quilt that Halle was sitting on...that is also in the works.
I gotta tell ya, it's really cute! I'm obsessed.


Well...that's all for now. Hope you are ready for a great new week!

XO,
Lila

10 comments:

Susan said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Chelsea said...

Sooooo CUTE! Those little girls are to die for. That one of Halle on the bench is so dang cute. And baby Lola is the sweetest little thing. She looks like she just popped out of a flower with her little hat and dress.

I love it all.

Dianne said...

They are precious!

Strictly Sewing said...

I know it would be chaos but Halle and Lola should attend quilt market and be part of your booth. You would definately get alot of traffic that way...if they would stay confined to your booth. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

dana said...

Looks like you had the trip of a lifetime! Isn't it wonderful being a young grandma?? Your grand babies are beautiful... you are blessed ♥
Can't wait for these new patterns to be here and "Lola's Posies"! Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Halle and Lola are absolutely precious! The dresses are adorable and the hat....that hat....and the flower on top....it's all too cute for words! I wish my dogs would wear hats....

Elisha said...

So Cute I love your patterns... I'm farly new to sewing but I'm having so much fun doing it.. And you are very inspireing... I just bought Three of your patterns the funked out peasent top, the stella skirt and the santa monica jacket... One question though what size is XL and for the jacket does the pattern already compensate for the clothing underneath? you can respond at my email ishduncan@gmail.com Love your bolg take care now..

Deco Mode Art said...

Hello from Switzerland
It`s very sweet. I love your pictures.

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday Lila! Oh, to have a grandmother like you! Everything is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yours grand daugthers so cute!
The dressers fabrics are beautiful colors!