Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drum roll please...



Hello, and thanks for checking back in to see if you are a winner! There are three winners.
Grand Prize Winner
(fat quarter bundle):
Blessedcp
of "Lana Jeanne"

Two First Place winners (layer cake and charm pack for each):
Sarah Craig
Debbie of "Somewhere in stitches"


Congratulations to all of the winners!!!
And thanks a million to all my blogworld friends who took the time to enter this contest! I wish you could all be winners!
But, alas, it can't be done.

Winners, please contact me with your mailing address information, and I will promptly send you your winnings!
My email is: Lilatuellerdesigns@gmail.com
I'll try and contact you as well!


Thanks again to the rest of you, and carry on!


5 comments:

gill said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Sarah Craig said...

Wow!!!!!!! I won!!!!! Emailing you right now!!!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!!
Happy Stitching!!!

gale

BlessedCP said...

Oh my! Oh my! OH MY!!!
I can hardly believe that I won a contest.
Thank you so very much. And how serendipitous considering I just got the Snazzy Bag pattern in the mail yesterday. :-)
Thank you, thank you.
I am sure I will first of all spend a few days drooling at the fabrics, followed by laying them all out and touching each print and then I will start imagining all kinds of cool stuff to make.
Oh, I love your idea of going somewhere to sew for the weekend. I just may copy that.
Yours Appreciatively,
BlessedCP

BlessedCP said...

I got my fat quarter package in the mail and am absolutely smitten! These designs are amazing. Thank you for this generous gift.
I will send you a photo of what I make once I narrow down my options because I want to create everything with these. And the funny thing is I also don't want to cut them. ha-ha.
But fabric shines best when used, right?
God's Blessings to you and yours,
CP