Saturday, July 31, 2010

And the Winners Are:

Nope...you have to wait a sec.

I chose the winners using the random.org website, and I guess it was fair, in a sorta not fair kind of way. The winners were not the most correct entrants.
But...since we are grading on a curve, I had to allow it.

I hope those of you who got the right answers but didn't win won't be too upset! Next contest will be MUCH easier! So come back next time to enter.

Here are the pictures with the designer's names.

Dress front:



Dress Back:

Oooops...Sandi's last name is spelled Henderson. Sorry Sandi!

OK. Now for the winners:

Grand Prize: entrant#59: Becky S.
First Prize: entrant#56: Stacy
Second Prize: entrant #18: Barb Elder

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Grand Prize: A pieced dress similar to the one shown above, handmade by myself, PLUS a grab bag of fabric cuts from my new "Spirit" line from Moda, not yet available in stores, AND three free patterns of your choice!!

First Place: 3 free patterns of your choice, and a fat quarter of 6 prints of my Eden fabric line.
Second Place: 2 free patterns of your choice.

Now winners, I will need your Mailing addresses. Please email me with that information, and I will see to it that you receive your prizes!!

Thanks for playing...
Love to all!

Lila

5 comments:

Jandi said...

Congrats winners!

Strictly Sewing said...

I was thinking the other day why many did not enter. I think it was because they had to name ALL the designers with accuracy (which I thought was a fun challenge). Me, I entered for fun even though I knew I didn't have them all and would not meet the original drawing rules. Congrats winners! Lila, you are so generous.

nylon spandex fabric said...

nice dress ,very cute

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lila , I really enjoy your blog,and your cute touches on the clothes you make; I made the onesie dress for a premie I took care of in the NICU, so cute,and I learn so much from you, thanks!! Can you tell me where to get the handbag pattern that is shown in the zipper tutorial?? It is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks,lorraine

CJ said...

Received the little dress/top today. It is ADORABLE!! I can't wait for one of my little friends to grow into it. I'm guessing by spring someone will fit into it. % little girls born to our church this year.
THANK YOU!