Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eden, Revisited



Hello again! I have been on blogger vacation I think! It has been a little while, but I'm back.
Just wanted to share a little bit of "Eden" with you...since it helps me believe spring might actually come one day.
It will, right? I mean, spring usually does follow winter, and I think it always has...but sometimes when winter just keeps dragging on and on, one starts to wonder if maybe this year there will not be a spring. Maybe not even a summer.
So to help me keep believing, I have brought you these few reminders of what springtime looks like through my eyes.





These two pictures above are of an adorable Eden dress for the sweet little daughter of a blogworld friend named Dawn Hansen of olabelhe.blogspot.com.

Isn't it precious?

Here's some more precious-ness.

Ohhhhh... ooooo...ahhhh...


The little outfits above were found on Etsy...so if you want one of your own, go there!

...and this here is a shot from a baby bedding catalog where they are going to use my Eden collection for their awesome custom made baby bedding! Love that.

More baby bedding closeups:





And to think I have a new Granddaughter coming in 2 weeks! Hmmmmm...


...The Pillow Pop Pattern done in lavender and silk!

My Eden Chair from the booth last fall...

Sweet Eden quilts...
This one above was made by fellow blogworld friend Mandy Bridgeforth. Isn't it fun?


...A few more of those amazing Etsy handmades!!! Gotta Love Etsy:)

And a killer rag bedding set to snuggle under, and dream of Spring. See: http://cottagebelles.etsy.com


Well, that's it for now.
Hope you feel a little more like spring. I'm definitely feeling it. Maybe tomorrow... it'll be here!

Maybe not.

Happy spring dreaming:)

18 comments:

Cottage Belles said...

Love, love, love seeing all the wonderful ways your Eden collection is being used to create gorgeous clothing and quilts. I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my Toddler Rag Quilt Sets featured. http://cottagebelles.etsy.com

I fell in love with your Eden collection last year and had to order the entire 30 bolt line for my new Etsy fabric shop http://cottagebellesfabric.etsy.com
It has by far been my best seller!

I've made bedding and clothing with these lovely fabrics and continue to be inspired by the colors and patterns. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

Dusty said...

Such pretty stuff. I'm waiting (and waiting and waiting, it seems) on some charm packs to make some pretties for my kitchen with it and a pretty little bag. I can't wait!!

Have hope, spring does actually exist this year - it's here in full force and the spring fairy told me she's on her way to see you!

Andrea said...

All so pretty. I made my kids Easter dresses last year out of some of your fabric. It wasn't Eden though.

Still working on skirts!

mandbrid said...

This is such a beautiful collection. I just used some Eden in a quilt I made for a friend. I posted it on my blog: http://thehotchocolates.blogspot.com/2010/03/lavendar-waves-quilt.html

Fran Kingston-Dill said...

Wow, everthing is just great. You must be so proud. Congrats...

Joyce said...

I love Eden and seeing all the adorable creations it has inspired. Happy spring.

Mimi said...

Such wonderful colors, eye candy.
Mimi

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures! I needed a reminder that spring will eventually arrive too. We woke up to several inches of new snow!

Lila Tueller said...

Hey "Manbrid"...Love your wave quilt, can you send me a bigger picture and I'll post it!

Chelsea said...

Delicious

tina said...

I.
Want.
It.
ALL!!!!!!!!

And for MOI, not a cute wee one.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki said...

So cute and springy, I love this fabric line! I wanted to show you the dress I made for my little girl using an Eden charm pack: http://www.flickr.com/photos/17723088@N00/4501175073/

Your fall line is so pretty, I can't wait to get my hands on some of it!

Gail S. said...

I'm thrilled that you showed pictures of my Eden quilt that I have on Etsy. I love your fabrics and the pattern for that quilt is my own design. Thank you! Gail

tueller1 said...

My name is Hal Tueller...I am the lucky man that is married to Lila Tueller. I have never commented on a blog before so this is a first! I just wanted to say that Lila is the REAL DEAL....She is a great wife and mother and is one of the most charitable woman I know...I am a very lucky man!

cecilgrass said...

Great looking pieces! Reminds me of some of the similar baby bedding I've seen at keepingintheloop.com. Really great stuff!

Organic Baby Products said...

These are so wonderful. I love the colors and the prints. Babies will love these kinds of colors.

Jessica said...

This seems to be a great site which offers an advanced Nursery Bedding, Crib Bedding, Baby Strollers, Nursery Glider Recliner, Little Castle, Little Castle Glider etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.royalbambino.com earlier and they too offered good stuff.

royalbambino said...

I love all you did - the nursery is gorgeous! I also wanted to let you know I blogged about Nursery...

Nursery Glider