Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Stella Skirt Pattern is Here! (Almost)

Hello friends in Blogworld! Sorry to bore you with that Thanksgiving trivia post... what was I thinking???

The long awaited "Stella Skirt" is almost ready for purchase! I say almost, because they haven't yet arrived, but I know they're in transit, and I'm really excited about them!

Here is a little peek at the cover, (as well as some other silly shots.)
The trouble with doing a pattern cover in the winter is how ugly it is outside where I'm from.
If there was snow, at least that would be sorta pretty... but it's just brown and ugly right now.
Luckily the colors sorta go with the fabric!



I sorta liked this one (above) maybe better than the one on the pattern cover. But it's a little fuzzy. What do you think?Umm... just kidding.



Anyhow, you get the idea. It comes in sizes 2-18, and should be here like tomorrow or the next day I hope.

You can go to the pattern shop and pre-order if you want to reserve yours! Just click on any of the pattern images on the right sidebar.

See ya...
Lila

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the skirt! And, all of the pictures are great :) Thank you for sharing your talent!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very cute Lila! Oh by the way I am doing the Joseph's Coat quilt along using Santorini on Kona Chocolate!

:o) mg said...

Kah-yute!

Our Family said...

LOVE the skirt pattern! And the fabric!

Great pics!

The Drizzled Apple said...

I think what I love about the 2nd pattern cover picture, is the colors are deeper, ritcher, but you are right, it is a bit fuzzy. I love how the cover turned out! Really Cute!

Love ya!
-Lucy

Lazy Daisy said...

love the skirt pattern very cute, looking forward to making it. It may call for some fabric shopping.