Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eden smells like lavender...

Hello all,
In my rush to create samples for Quilt market coming up, I have neglected to share some of the new things with you. So here are a couple of shots of the new pattern called Pillow Pop, this time in the purple colorway, and with a splash of sultry, shimmery silk to jazz them up a bit!

I was asked by Brewer Quilting and Sewing Supplies to create some samples of my new patterns incorporating some of their beautiful silk fabric. I happily obliged, and here is the result!
I think it's really pretty!


15 comments:

AdronsCatherine said...

Those are just gorgeous! I can't begin to tell you how much I love your fabrics ;o)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So, so pretty Lila!!

Crafty Mama said...

Oh my, how absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on some!

Chelsea said...

I love the silk with it. I'm going to make these for my girls bedroom!

Pina said...

God I love that little bird.. his so darn cute.
Love the new blog layout as well

The Wooly Wumpus said...

Goodness your fabric looks good enough to eat! Love the pillows!

hollyhs said...

OH MY GOSH! SUCH CUTE PILLOWS!!! I LOVE THEM! :)

Ellen said...

Amazingly beautiful!

Philopolis Designs said...

Love these pillows! My mom would die to have them, she loves purple!LOL

The Zeediks said...

Could you not do anything with these pillows after market? Like don't sell them or give them away? Your grandbaby needs them for her big girl room I think!!
xoxo

Jenny Plumb said...

Those pillows are just lovely. I could use some like that on my daughter's shabby chic bed.

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Just love the pillows and the fabric is gorgeous....the yo-yo's really make these pillows POP!

Marcia said...

Lila, these are "happy" colors...and we have to wait for Spring?
Enjoy Market

me me me said...

Such a cute line. I would make a baby quilt for my friend who is having a baby girl, but both of them just got laid off- they could definately use it since it is their first girl! Oh I linked to your post on my blog as well.
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

Sewing Supplies said...

BEAUTIFUL work! Wow! You inspire me to continue learning how to sew!