Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Colorway Contest is still on...scroll down for more info


Hey...I just had to add this photo so you could see my cute kids (minus one), and my little Halle with black beans on her face! (She is such a good little eater!)
My daughter Brittney and her cute daughter Halle Rose were here for a week, and we had such a good time! From left to right: Brittney, natalie, Trent, Abby, Troy, Paige, and Halle in the center.

This is my 18 year old Paige and Halle with their "horns"...just a silly thing my kids have done forever... passing the tradition on to Halle now.

Here's Brittney, Halle, Abby (11) and Troy (6), being themselves... just a candid shot.

Also, I don't think you've seen our new addition to the family, Maggie the Bernese Mountain Dog! She is just a puppy, and she is so cute! She chews on EVERYTHING, and is keeping us all so entertained.
I took these when my camera was set on black and white...they don't show her markings very well, but you can get the main idea.

I just got this color shot...she doesn't hold still for pictures very well!
She's going to get HUGE, BTW, which is scaring me just a bit...but we'll take it as it comes!

So that's about it from my house!
Don't forget to comment on the contest below...that's still on! I'm loving all of the beautiful color combinations you are coming up with!

Have a great rest of the week!

Lila

9 comments:

Darcy said...

What a beautiful family you have. No way, you have a granddaughter! WOW!

Your puppy is adorable too! Gotta love those expressive eyes.

Darcy

LilyHaven said...

Your family is beautiful!

We have a Bernese Mountain Dog too!!! I get so excited when I see other people with Bernese. I don't see them very often. They are the sweetest dogs. Our's is about 1 1/2 years old. Her name is Bearla.

Enjoy.

Shannon

MaeGoodale said...

your dog is such a cutie. we just got a berner too. hes about 4 months and weighning in at 50 lbs. He is great with the kids, and has a pretty colorful personality. He's our first and really am enjoying the breed.
Thanks for sharing.
:)Mae

mascanlon said...

Thanks for the you tube "Create" such inspiration! And a beautiful reminder of where the passion comes from.
Kids, family and dogs, all adorable!

Rebecca said...

Wow! And I thought "I" had a big family!! You have beautiful children, and an adorable granddaughter!!!!

modkidboutique said...

GOSH your kids are all so good-looking!

Colors always stump me. I always think I'm "good with color" but when working on a new fabric collection it seems picking the right colors always takes me FOREVER! Good luck with the decision! :)

pattie said...

Your family is gorgeous!! Your dog is so sweet too!

Jill said...

Cute pictures! Your oldest daughter has certainly inherited your beauty. Good luck with your new puppy.

Shauna said...

Does the mountain dog poop "g"s"?