Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pink Fig Scores Again


Check out this adorable shot of Olivia in Soire'e!
She is just adorable, isn't she? You know you can get this pattern soon...from Pink Fig Patterns/VCB design.
And here's a shot of the Retro "Groovy" Bag done in a coordinating blue/yellow/green combination:


How is everyone's weekend going? I hope it has been restful, and you are looking forward to spring coming. I am sooo ready for that! I went to Cabo with some friends, see photos down the page a ways) and came home to bitter snow. Freezing temps. Grey skies.
Then to top it all off, my whole tan peeled off. Why? I am cursed with that English paleness and freckles.
My friend Jackie? Her tan is still luminous and dewy smooth. So not fair.
Sorry for complaining...actually I am just very grateful that I got to go at all, and it really was the most restful vacation I've ever had.

Now...back to work!

Have a great Sunday...
Lila

5 comments:

rozzissweetpeas said...

Love the top and the pic beautiful baby girl. Love your fabrics and buy lots of them. thanks and keep up the fantastic work. rozzi

Josh and Lar said...

Hey Lila,
Brynlee finally fit into the adorable skirt you made her. It looked so cute on her! I seriously LOVE it. I got soo many compliments on the skirt and the fabric. I told them to check out your blog!

Jenny said...

Hey Lila! love the new Santorini fabric it's beautiful! I have bought your "Groovy" bag pattern and am dying to make it - but I cannot find those handles anywhere here in Perth, West Oz - do you know of somewhere online I could get them? Thanks so much
Jen

Lila Tueller said...

Jenny,
Here is a link to a website called createforless.com

http://www.createforless.com/BagWorks+Additions+Bamboo+Purse+Handles+Round+8/pid76458.aspx?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse
This should take you to the right page.

Good Luck, and let me know if this doesn't work for you. Also, 9" round handles work fine too.

Anonymous said...

I love the boot pattern and can't wait to see them at Quilt Market. Can you tell me size range. I am hoping you will include child sizes. Can't wait to get into my stores.