Thursday, February 26, 2009

Soire'e Honeybun "Snazzy Bag"

Here's a little sneek peek of a new free-for-a-limited-time pattern to be introduced on my blog,
"The Snazzy Bag"
This pattern features precut fabric strips from a Soire'e Honeybun.
You can order your Honeybun HERE.
The Quilted Castle has them 20% off right now! (Run, don't walk!)

So far I just have a picture for you, but don't dismay...the instructions are soon to follow! Check back soon to download your free copy, for a limited time only!

UPDATE: (April 8th) This free for a limited time pattern has been available for over a month here on my blog with over 7400 downloads! As of tomorrow, April 9th, it will be added to the list of patterns that I have for sale on the right sidebar. Sorry if you missed the free offer...but you can still buy the pattern! I worked really hard on it.

Thanks for your support.


Chelsea said...

Holy crap! You just whipped that sucker right out didn't you.

I need to get going on my honey buns:)


Ullis said...

Hi! I'm sure looking forward for the directions of this cutie!

Janis said...

This is so adorable - I can't wait!!!

And it's a perfect showcase for your fabrics too!

AverettLadyNana said...

Love the bag can't wait for the directions !

Carol said...

I just ordered my honey bun, looking forward to this pattern. Thanks, it's so cute.

Natalia said...

Love,love, love! Can't wait to make it:)

Barb Elder said...

I can't wait so so darn cute. As always!

Barb Elder said...

Lila I ordered my Honeybun. I can't wait to make it. I want a pattern for you skirt. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. Love ya!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

This is so cute! I am also ordering a honey bun right away so I can make it as soon as both the pattern and fabric come together.

Misty said...

That is absolutely adorable! And there I go thinking a honey bun serves no purpose!

Just a heads up, we've started a new quilt shop and we LOVE your stuff. Check us out here:


Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY!!! I can't wait! You enjoy your trip, I will be prepping fabrics getting ready for your return! ;)

Suzanne said...

This bag is luscious! What an original way to use a honey bun!

The Drizzled Apple said...

Yay! I love this shagy bag! Too cute! Can't wait! I think it would be cute in one fabric too with contrasting binding. Fun!
call me when you get home!

Iva said...

Love your Snazzy Bag and can't wait for the instructions!

purple pineapple said...

Wow - I have seen your name and fabrics around, but I guess never really remembered to look -
well - I am SMITTEN! I am going to order Meadow paisley in petal and gazebo damask in petal. Without seeing them in person, how good a match are they? I wanted to do a dress for my daughter in the Meadow paisley and a cute coat over the top with the Gazebo.
Thanks!! I am so excited to find you and know I love all that you do. (psst - feel your "pain"! I am the 4th of 5 kids)

Dandelion Quilts said...

Well...a girl must have this pattern! Eagerly anticipating it! Many thanks!

des said...

I don't know if you remember me, its been a few years, I worked @ Color Me Mine for a while. Not tons after you guys bought it... ANYWAY, i'm into sewing lately and I have seen your name. I wondered if it was the same person? ANd it is! I love your designs. They are fun and beautiful. Not surprised by the least- you are one of the most talented people I have ever met, and have always looked up to. Were you this famous designer when I was around you...and just didn't know?
I hope all is well with your family. I have fond memories of CMM, and you guys. I'll be following your blog :) if thats ok.
Take Care