Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quilt Home Rocks

Check out this link to see why Quilt home is one of my favorite websites for ordering fabric!
Quilthome.com
You can definitely order my fabrics and patterns there, and at all of the sites listed on the right sidebar.
I am currently working on a free pattern for a cute bag using a Moda Honeybun in my Soire'e line. As soon as it is ready, I'll post it, so you can download it and try it out! You will need a Soire'e honeybun to make it, so if your local shop doesn't carry those, bug them to get some ordered for you!
OR...you can order them HERE.

Check back soon!

3 comments:

~k said...

The link that you gave for Quilthome.com is a google email account (don't worry, it just opened a new instance of my gmail account on my computer), FYI. :)

Sarah said...

It did the same thing to me.....

thanks for the intro to that shop!

Lila Tueller said...

I fixed that link! Sorry folks...it should have taken you to the newsletter page, but it didn't quite turn out that way!

Lila