Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Pictures Tomorrow...




Hi friends...It's me, the very tired and very frazzled person who doesn't even resemble that picture on my blog there to the right, as I have been neglecting my personal hygiene, as well as many other things I normally see to. I have some things to share with you, some little things I've been working on, but alas, it all must wait for the sun to rise, and my energy to be renewed by some seriously needed sleep.

I thought I'd leave you with something pretty to look at, I know I need that right now!

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful fall, and I hope you are all busy creating things you love!

Goodnight....

6 comments:

ozjane said...

May you have a lovely deep refreshing sleep that leaves your cares and stresses in the too hard for me to handle bin, so that you can rise up, look up to the Son and say, let me walk in Your strength.

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

I hope you got some good sleep. Last night, me not so much. Needless to say, I am probably resembling your Zombie twin today! Can't wait to see what you have been working on!

APA said...

May you know renewal!

I just received my own special package of your lovely Woodland Bloom. I was waiting for the "Sky" and found it at Fat Quarter Shop. It's delicious. Thank you for your creativity and special being!

creativedawn said...

May you have a couple nights of good replenishing sleep! sound like a commercial...lol... anyhoo, I shall return to find out what you've been working at!!!!
manana!!!
hugz
Pam

creativedawn said...

Awright where's the pattern for that bad a _ _ "GROOVY RETRO BAG" #015 WOW! Lila you gotta stop teasing me with you beautiful bags....I want to make that!!! Wake up now! lol... you have a batch of children running you around...I've just got two here at home right now; 16 dd and 14 ds, oh but they can be such babies at times...lol..lol okay, when you get back to this...just know I just love your "stuff"
hugz
Pam

Vivian Love said...

I know how you feel! I can relate. I'm teaching early morning scripture study for my church and feel like I have jet-lag all day long.

Pretty flower pics! BTW I love your fabric. I first discovered you from QuiltersBuzz and my friend Gina Halladay. Keep up the good work!