Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cali to see Halle

Hi! I've been gone just a little while, hope you've all been having a wonderful fall! Just a few quick pics to illustrate the beauty of this season...(thanks Anna!)







So I've been visiting my daughter Brittney, and her husband Matt, and their beautiful daughter Halle for a couple of days while I went to a Color Me Mine convention in Southern Cal. (uggh) with my husband Hal. It's been great...at least the little bits of time I got to steal with them!
Here's a couple of pics from the last few days.

First, this is a funny little face she makes sometimes...just to be silly. How cute is that??

Isn't that funny? A little fuzzy...she doesn't EVER hold still!
Look how radiant Brittney is...so happy to be a mom:)



And I'm actually happy to be a grandma! (Strange how that happens)

And Halle is happy to be in her stroller, looking cute in this little pink hat!

Time to pack and go home:( Halle was my little friend...she kept me company while I packed.

And while my back was turned...Caught ya! Maybe she wanted to come home with me.

Back at home...looks like someone stole a nap with the "Soire'e Quilt". If she drools on it she's in big trouble!

And while I've been gone, it looks like my daughter Nat and her friend got crazy with trying to bake. I think they had a lot more fun playing with the flour, actually.


What else should I have expected???

Hope you have a great fall...while it lasts!

13 comments:

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

Love all the family pictures! I hope you had a good trip and got your grandbaby "fix" to tide you over until the next visit!

The Soiree quilt looks amazing! I love the flower motif worked in on top!

Fran said...

What an adorable baby. Isn't it fun to be a grandmother? I love it,love it,love it!
I have 11 grandchildren but no more babies, sniff, sniff....

Well the older ones will have to continue to make me happy with great granchildren. Have to wait a few years for that but I know what I'm in store for now.
Lots of snuggles, rocking and singing. Buying every cute outfit within a hundred mile radius...etc... you get the idea.

Great quilt by the way but it's hard to notice a quilt with so many pics of a cutie grandaughter.

~~Fran...:c)

Pina Refat said...

How cute IS SHE, and that smooch all dribbly dont you just love it.
Hope you had a great time with them. and that qilt who wouldn't want to take a nap under it, it's gorgeous
Pina

The Drizzled Apple said...

You have no idea how much this makes me miss you all! I know you can feel inside utter chaos at times when you are home, but at the very moment, I would give anything to just be amongst it all in your home! Oh well, I guess I can wait another month! (and only another week to hang with you! ;)
oh, that reminds me, please call me about our airport transpertation!

~love said...

those trees are gorgeous and baby halle is ridiculously cute. loved peeking in on your wonderful family!! =)

Jess said...

I really like the quilt. Are there going to be more pics of it and maybe even a pattern?

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

You have a lovely family and you are such a beautiful grandmother. Out of my 8 you'd think I'd be a grandmother but I'm not yet. The oldest is 26 too!

I can't wait to meet you. You're coming to Alpine for our next meeting! How fabulous. I'm a fan.

Lila Tueller said...

Jess...Yes, the quilt is going to be a pattern very soon! I will feature it on my blog as soon as it is available. Thanks for asking!

Lila

belinda said...

Let me have that baby.....p-l-e-a-s-e!!!!!

Janis said...

Love your photos. Halle is TOO precious and how gorgeous is that quilt!? I agree with Jess, I want to see more! You are an inspired and talented artist.

Julie Andersen said...

I had flour fights with my friends every so often. Its fun to be a teenager!
Halle looks sooo cute! And Lila, you look more like her mom that her grandma!

The Zeediks said...

Love this post, the pictures of fall are GORGEOUS! And I love the quilt. Thanks again for coming to see us!

tatum said...

hi, i went to hair school with brittany, and have missed her, please tell her hi from tatum, i would love her blog address if she has one.....my email is tatummerrill@msn.com thanks