Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back Home... Whew!

Hi everyone! I am finally catching my breath after the whirlwind of Quilt Market! It was lots of fun, and lots of work, and I'm happy to be back, but sorta sad too. It's always over too quickly for me, even though it's exhausting. So many fun things to see, so many wonderful people to visit with! (Note the famous Amy Butler, above who I adore. She is a wonderful, gracious, incredibly talented human being.)

Anyway, I got some pictures I'm excited to share with you, but I will probably put them into a slide show like I did last time, so as not to take up too much room on the blog. I am also going to list my newest patterns on the right sidebar, with the others, as they are now available to purchase retail through Pink Fig, and wholesale through me. It takes a bit of work for me to get that done, so bear with me.

Here are a few little teaser Photos for you, till I get the rest in a slide show. It really was a blast...and I'm already looking forward to May for the next one!

This first one is of my very talented niece Chelsea Andersen, of Pink Fig Patterns, (left), Patty Young of Michael Miller, who just debuted her first line "Andalucia" (gorgeous!), and me on the right. I was there helping Chelsea with her booth, as I didn't have one of my own this time.

This is a picture of Anna Maria Horner and me, in her fabulous booth, which won first prize for best booth design for the second time in a row! She is also expecting her SIXTH child! She's a busy girl, and soon to be even busier! (Don't I know it)

...More of the coolness of Anna Maria's awesome booth designs. Don't you LOVE that ottoman?


The one below is of Lucy, Mary from "Confessions of a craft addict", and me, and Chelsea.


This is my baby sister Lucy and Chelsea, clowning around in Chelsea's booth. Lucy came from Denver to help man the booth, and to hang with us and laugh! We had a great time. (Watch for more from Lucy in the future...hmmm.)


So that's it for now, but I promise more very soon!
Thanks for dropping in for a peek...

Lila

12 comments:

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

Great pics! I am so glad to hear you had a great time!

Mary said...

Lila, it was so great to get to meet you at Market, as well as Chelsea and Lucy! I'm still recovering but, boy, was it fun!

Jackie Russell said...

It looks like you had a great time.

Pina said...

Lila, sounds like you had a blast of a time. I cant wait for the pictures.

Mary said...

Hey, Lila, does that comment about Lucy mean what I think it might?!

Anonymous said...

Lila, I absolutely l-o-v-e your site. Will your Retro Groovey Bag pattern be available soon??? I'm so excited to make that glorious bag!

Lila Tueller said...

Hi anonymous! You need only to ask, and "voila" there it is! Thanks for your compliments! Have fun sewing!

Lila

Amelia said...

Yall just look like you were having TOO much fun! I love it!
I love all the pictures and designers you got to sit with, how lucky you are! *hugs*

Amelia

Miss Lila in Atlanta said...

Hello Lila,
I love your blog and will be back but your blog is very hard to read. The designs going through your writing is the main problem. I hope you will take this as a positive comment on an otherwise lovely blog.
Lila in Atlanta

Kate Brotherson said...

So.... I am building a craft room and want to use a paint color that inspires so I choose yellow. I also need some fabric which inspires me and yours does. Can a girl like me order just a few yards?

The Zeediks said...

Dear Mama, you are so pretty. And so talented. I love that top picture of you especially. Chelsea too. xoxo

Kate Brotherson said...

lila, I seriously love it all. But I was thinking of painting the walls yellow. They say yellow inspires creativity and since it is my craft room.....well, I can use all the help I can get. So a fabric with yellow and maybe some pink or teal or whatever really. I love all your stuff. Just let me know what you can get. I am thinking I will need about 5 yards for the skirt under my sewing table.