Saturday, February 16, 2008

Halle Rose Zeedik






Well the day finally came...my beautiful daughter Brittney gave birth to a gorgeous, perfect, sweet baby girl on February 12. What is also amazing is that I became a Grandmother!!! THAT is FREAKING ME OUT!! This is so cool, and so fun for me! I had to put a little picture here for you to enjoy...
I've been in California with my new little granddaughter, enjoying the 75 degree temps, away from the two feet of snow and ice in my Utah home, and I may never go back! (My kids would LOVE that!) This has been HEAVEN for me.

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hi Lila! It's Chelsey (Mecham) Booth. Tell Brit congrats for me! She is a darling little baby!

bstoutfamily said...

Hi...this is Jen Stout! I Just wanted to say how beautiful little Halle is! She is SO precious...I bet it is so fun for you to be a grandma now--which you look way too young by the way!! We are so excited for you all and we miss them tons!!

lucy morey said...

Grandma Tueller has a new face and meaning to me now! hahahahah. CRAZY! You're gorgeous, young, and in no way, shape, or form looking anything like a granny! Besides, you'll always be a "sister" to me! I love little Halle!

Kass Martin said...

She's beautiful. I love her already and can't wait to have her come and visit Bridget just like Britt came to see me. They have no choice but to be best friends for life. Will you please get Britt to get going on a blog. It's a must for us to keep tabs on her. Love you.

Barnes Squad said...

She is adorable. I am so grateful to have more kids for my kids to play with. Tell Britt I would love to see her blog and to keep in better contact with her.

Connie

The Zeediks said...

Cute mom! Love you! Halle misses you!